Terms of Service
These Terms of Service are entered into by and between You and CSGOATSE LLC.
Each user of the CSGOatse.com website accepts these Regulations which are the legal basis for the CSGOatse.com website.
- Any person that logged on the page is treated as the user of the CSGOatse.com website.
Each user of the CSGOatse.com website is obliged to read the regulations of the above-mentioned page; the ignorance of the regulations does not exempt the user from complying with the CSGOatse.com rules.
- In case of no acceptance of the CSGOatse.com regulations, it is prohibited to sign in on the website.
- A partial acceptance of the CSGOatse.com regulations is prohibited; when the page is accessed, all regulations need to be accepted.
- The user of CSGOatse.com website has no right to make CSGOatse.com website legally liable for the loss in any possibility of the CSGOatse.com website – the user always plays on his/her own responsibility.
- You must be at least 18 years old to play on CSGOatse.com. In case CSGOatse.com detects you do not meet this requirement, we reserve the right to immediately restrict you access to the website.
- You are solely responsible for managing and keeping your account secure at all times.
- CSGOatse.com is not responsible for the loss of balance due to any error or problem on the user’s end. CSGOatse.com obliges itself to review any action deemed incorrect by the user and investigate the situation to ensure there was not any major error on the website’s ends that caused such incorrect action. CSGOatse.com has the right to provide additional information related to the subject that may provide valuable data to identify the cause of the issue. CSGOatse.com has no obligation to refund balance lost if it is not clearly visible on our end and the user’s provided proof that the error was on the site’s end.
- You are responsible for making sure gambling and / or games of chance are not prohibited in your country or country of residence. If they are, you have no right to access this website. You have no right to anonymize your location via the use of software (including but not limited to, VPNs) in order to bypass blocks imposed on your country or country of residence. In case CSGOatse.com detects you are bypassing such restrictions, we reserve the right to immediately restrict you access to the website. CSGOatse.com cannot be made legally liable for breaking such laws by its users.
Joining the CSGOatse.com website as a user involves using the website for leisure and fun purposes; any kind of professional / commercial use is discouraged.
- CSGOatse.com website is not responsible for moral losses of its users; each user is equally entitled according to the rules included in the human rights.
CSGOatse.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the data and information given by its users in order to prevent violations of rights by the website users.
- Verification includes any kind of possibilities for checking such information, not breaking the rules of the country of the website user.
CSGOatse.com website reserves the right to change general conditions in any time in order to improve the quality of the game or to prevent breaking the law.
- The user of CSGOatse.com website is obliged to check the changes in general conditions of the website at least five days a week – the ignorance does not exempt from the responsibility.
CSGOatse.com website reserves the right to add or remove games if they do not meet the requirements of the website or its users.
- CSGOatse.com reserves the right to refund any bets placed at the time of removing or restricting a specific game.
CSGOatse.com reserves the right to introduce temporary promotions.
- CSGOatse.com page does not have to precise the period of the promotion.
- CSGOatse.com website obliges itself to inform its users about such promotions.
- CSGOatse.com reserves the right to withdraw or amend this website and any service we provide at any time without previous notice. We will not be liable if any or part of the website is inaccessible for any period of time.
- CSGOatse.com website reserves the right to restrict access to the website in specific countries or regions.
- CSGOatse.com reserves the rights to ban users for any reason we deem inappropriate. This includes but is not limited to, actions performed outside of the website that could potentially harm the website or any of its users.
CSGOatse.com website does not allow the use of the website as a possibility for making real money; the website operates only on the virtual currency and it is the virtual currency that can constitute a bargaining card between the players exclusively.
- Any kind of insubordination shall be individually examined by the managing board of the CSGOatse.com website; apart from that, measures will be taken on the basis of the user acting.
Each user obliges himself/herself not to aggressively use the chat of CSGOatse.com website; including not using offensive words, flood, spam or sending inappropriate things.
- CSGOatse.com website understands “inappropriate” as any kind of maltreatment, pornography, rapes, death and violation of human rights.
- The management board of the CSGOatse.com page reserves the right to examine the act of the user in an individual way and to take appropriate measures if the user’s behavior was considered negative or reprehensible.
Each user and a potential user is not allowed to act to the detriment of the website.
- As “the detriment of the website”, CSGOatse.com understands - DDOSING, trials to create unreal opinions, making threats against the CSGOatse.com website support and any kind of negative actions made by the users.
- The use of multiple accounts is strictly prohibited; it is viewed as an attempt to exploit and use the site in ways it is not intended to be used, which include but are not limited to, receiving promotional coins multiple times, bypassing maximum bet amounts set by us, or affecting the odds of a certain gamemode. In addition to this, each account is personal and cannot be used by multiple people.
- Using CSGOatse.com exclusively to trade is strictly forbidden. Any attempt to abuse pricing errors is strictly prohibited. While trading in itself is allowed, abusing manipulated, unstable or incorrectly priced items, abusing pricing differences between games / crypto currencies is not.
- The use of automated software / scripts / bots to do actions on the site is strictly prohibited.
- CSGOatse.com may send you promotional offers or important notices through contact mediums provided by the user. You can opt-out at any time by messaging us through the site’s support system.
- CSGOatse.com website and its entire features, services and functionality (included but not limited to; software, design, logo, brand, audio, images) are owned by ATSE Online Limited Reg#: 209892 registered at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence, Mahe Seychelles and its licensors, and are protected by international copyright and patented.
- Responsible gambling; CSGOatse.com can close your account on request for a minimum period of six months. You will not be able to access your account for any reason until the time of self-exclusion is over. Once the time of self-exclusion is over, you may request your account to be reopened by contacting us through the support system.
- Using CSGOatse Gift Cards for trade is strictly forbidden. CSGOatse.com will only accept the Gift Cards bought directly from the site owner or officially and formally affiliated third-parties. The only Gift Cards to be honoured on the website must come from offers listed on official CSGOatse.com accounts on the G2A and Kinguin. CSGOatse.com may refuse to accept any Gift Cards originating from resale, including in particular those purchased otherwise than indicated above.
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A.COM is becoming Merchant of Record over your purchase. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements which can be found under the link https://pay.g2a.com/terms-and-conditions and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
In order to proceed the payment transaction, you temporary entrusts the G2A.COM with subject of the transaction, and G2A.COM takes responsibility for the product and for the transaction processing.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact using Support Section on site by clicking SUPPORT / FAQ.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to [email protected].
Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.
csgoatse.com is operated by ATSE Online Limited Reg#: 209892 registered at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence, Mahe Seychelles, licensed and regulated by the laws of Curaçao under the Gaming Services Provider N.V. license number 365/JAZ Sublicense GLH-OCCHKTW0702112019.
BLUENOX WSS HOLDING LIMITED., registered at Avlonos, 1, Maria House, Nicosia Cyprus, is providing payment services as an agent according to the service agreement concluded between BLUENOX WSS HOLDING LIMITED., and ATSE Online Limited. 18+ to play.